Announcing the debut of "WordPress and Coffee!"
Now you can jump-start your WordPress website and you don't have to go it alone.
Work on your site with a small group of folks, sipping java, having fun, AND moving your site forward with the help of yours truly, The Computer Spirit and WordPress coach.
Do any of these strike a chord?
- “I need help inserting an image.”
- “I’m stuck – I’m not sure if this content should be inserted as a post or a page…”
- “Can’t I do something about all this SPAM?!”
- “Why do my posts show numbers and not ‘real’ words in their address?”
- “I want readers to see my blog posts first but don’t know how to make that happen.”
- “Would a plugin work for ordering categories my way?”
- “I’d love to have my assistant work on the site at the same time I’m in it.”
Perhaps, your situation is more like: Man, I know how to do this stuff, but I just can’t seem to schedule the time to sit down and do it!
Then come join us to jump-start your WordPress website! You’ll be in the driver’s seat, learning about and actually working on your WordPress* site. Connect with peers, get emotional support, and move your website forward. You’ll see you’re not alone!
For well below our usual private coaching fee of $50 per hour, The Computer Spirit will help you move forward on your WordPress website. Join us for a two-hour session for just $35, coffee included!
For a successful time, you’ll need to bring:
- Your laptop (and adapter as applicable)
- List of WordPress tasks, prioritized
- A fun and optimistic attitude.
- Optional: Your favorite coffee or tea cup!
Space is limited to help ensure you get the attention you deserve in order to progress on your project. A waitlist will be kept.
Our first gathering will be:
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
9:30 – 11:30 AM
Doors open at 9:00 AM
Location: Village of Oak Creek (Sedona), Arizona
(address to be provided upon registration)
Watch for future gatherings around the Verde Valley – and who knows where else!
* Our focus is on wordpress.ORG, not wordpress.COM websites. Click here to learn the difference.