In helping you create and control your own WordPress website, Joyce Kaye (AKA The Computer Spirit) offers three kinds of service:
- Intimate, interactive hourly coaching sessions, workshops, and retreats.
- She’ll do some/all of the work for you.
- She’ll do the work with you: side-by-side, one-to-one.
Although her hourly coaching sessions, workshops and retreats are very helpful to those who see the need for a solid foundation in WordPress, Joyce usually finds herself on the phone helping folks work out their problems as they come up. Just-in-time learning is what most computer users prefer, so she’s making phone sessions more widely available for when you get stuck as well as if it’s your preferred venue for working with Joyce in general.
Here’s how phone sessions work:
- The charge is $70/hour, paid in one-hour blocks, billable in 15-minute increments. There is a 1/2 hour minimum charge.
- You can actually even do a 1/2 day retreat via phone! The fee is $250.
- Joyce will work via phone and Skype/Zoom. Your regular phone will do – you’ll want your hands free to be typing away on your computer as you work. With Skype/Zoom, you’ll need either a headset, or a microphone and speakers.
- Appointments are booked along the way. Joyce is flexible, so she’ll book times that are convenient and work for you.
- You’ll work mostly live in your WordPress website – you’ll be learning as you do the work. You’ll set Joyce up in her own Administrator user role so she can log in to your website’s back end and see how things are going and handle more complex issues directly. [She can walk you through this if you don’t know how to set up a new user.]
- You’ll have Joyce’s undivided attention and can ask as many questions as you’d like.
- Joyce will meet you where you are at and help you move forward – you are not alone!
Personal WordPress Support is helpful not only in coaching sessions but for when you get stuck. You’ll be learning how to solve website problems yourself – as you do the work. This is truly the best way for most people to learn. Although Joyce may or may not be in the same room with you, you’ll find it’s very empowering to work through your issues live with a skilled, caring, mentor.
Joyce’s Personal WordPress Support sessions are much different than call-center technical assistance. She not only addresses your technical issue, she helps you learn. Remember, her philosophy is about teaching to fish… And, she’s happy to take on bigger issues, of course, such as design, search engine optimization, and content, with you.
You can build your entire site this way if you’d like. You may want to look at the way Joyce has structured the Websites and Coffee workshops to get an idea about how to direct your Personal WordPress Support sessions, hourly coaching time, and/or 1/2 day retreat.
Joyce is here to empower you to create and control your own WordPress website, having fun along the way, and knowing you are not alone on the journey.
You can pay for coaching sessions or 1/2 day retreats below. For workshops, go to the specific date of the one you want to attend, and upon registration, you will be directed to pay.