If you weren’t able to attend the “Intro to WordPress: First Steps” hands-on WordPress workshop earlier this month (or in prior months for that matter), by request, I’ve added an additional date. Only 4 spots available, so register soon! [See the left sidebar to register online.]
We’ll be gathering over coffee and laptops on Tuesday, May 27th, after you’re all bar-b-cued out and rested from the Memorial Day weekend :).
Join us for the first in Websites and Coffee’s series of hands-on workshops to empower you to create and control your own WordPress website. We’ll cover terminology and address your questions about search engine optimization, pages + posts, widgets + plugins, and themes, then do real work in the back end of our online WordPress lab site.
- Gain knowledge and hands-on experience
- Move forward in determining if you want to/can create and control your own WordPress website
- Have fun
- Meet interesting people
- Sip some fabulous coffee (or tea) too!
“Intro to WordPress: First Steps”
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Village of Oak Creek (Sedona) [Near Oak Creek Country Club]
- $35 per person
- Includes the workshop, hand-outs, access to WordPress online lab (for several weeks), and coffee (of course) – tea and water too.
Hope to see you then…