There may be times in WordPress when you need to change the same value in multiple posts, i.e., author name. You can use ‘Bulk Edit’ to quickly implement the change.
1. Login into the WordPress admin area.
2. Click All Posts.
3. Select the posts for which you want to change the author by clicking on the box to the left of each title. A check mark will be inserted.
4. Go to Bulk Actions (near the top), and on the drop-down list select Edit, then click the Apply button. A Bulk Edit section will open up.
5. Make the change to the author name (and/or comments, status, pings, categories, etc.)
6. Click the Update button of the Bulk Actions section to save your changes.
Voilà – there you go!